V6II TTL pass-through mode Olympus FL-600R flash one time exactly after setup

edited September 2016 in V6 II Problems
Hi,
I was able to manually set the TTL pass-through mode on the V6II with my Olympus FL-600R flash, connected to Olympus OMD10m2.  It was not able to be detected automatically for a modern flash also concerns me ...

However, the bigger problem is I can only take "exactly" one picture triggering the FL-600R via TTL pass-through mode . Every sequential shot, it doesn't fire the TTL pass-through flash. If I turn off V6II and on to try again, it will also repeat the process of only firing the flash exactly once only. I have a RF60 on group A, and it first together at the first time too. 

Is this a known issue and how to correct it?

Thanks
Calvin

Comments

• Problem resolved for my Olympus issue.  

I thought the MAC firmware updater gave me the latest firmware but it didn't do it.  I had to click on the "Check on the latest firmware" to  get the full list of firmwares and select the latest version to download.  I had assumed clicking on the Update button would have done for me.  Would you think so too?

Thanks for looking :-)
  • Ah I'm glad to hear it is okay now.

Just let us know if you need further assistance.

Thanks!!
    Antonio Lao
    Brand Manager

To help us better help you, always state the exact firmware version installed on your Cactus device(s), such as: "1.1.013", "NIK.A.001", "v.103", or "A06".

TTL or HSS not working on Cactus V6 II and V6 IIs? Be sure to check hot shoe connectivity by doing the <CAMERA INFO> check.

Feel free to suggest an improvement or share product ideas. Contact us directly at info@cactus-image.com.  At Cactus, we listen.