Godox transmitter compatibility XT32 vs X1 (Fuji X HSS)

edited October 2016 in V6 II Compatibility
I have been successfully using a single V6II to achieve HSS with my Fuji X-T1 and the Godox flash system by placing an X1T-C transmitter on top of the V6II.  For some reason the other transmitter model from Godox that is HSS compatible, The XT32-C, doesn't work with the V6II when set up the same way.  It will not even fire when on top of the V6II.  The XT32 has a much better interface and I know I'm not alone in preferring it to the X1.  Is there any chance this could be looked into?  Also, FWIW, I'm on the latest V6II firmware and there is no update for the XT32 as of yet.

Comments

• We never intend such a setup, but you can try mounting the XT32C on the V6 II RX unit instead of the TX.
    Antonio Lao
    Brand Manager

To help us better help you, always state the exact firmware version installed on your Cactus device(s), such as: "1.1.013", "NIK.A.001", "v.103", or "A06".

TTL or HSS not working on Cactus V6 II and V6 IIs? Be sure to check hot shoe connectivity by doing the <CAMERA INFO> check.

Feel free to suggest an improvement or share product ideas. Contact us directly at info@cactus-image.com.  At Cactus, we listen.