Fuji XT2, nissin i60a and air remote compatibility issues

Hi,
I recently bought the nissin i60a and air remote, but due to lack of HSS I bought two cactus v6ii for my fuji XT2. I was able to use the HSS function but the in manual mode and flash power changes to 1/32 automatically. In TTL mode hss is not working at all, flash do fire but its not HSS. and I try to put the nissin air remote on top of cactus v6ii for power control but it never worked. 
So what is the suggested solution to this issue. 
I have updated the firmware of caCTUS TO 1.1.0.7 
THANK YOU!

Comments

• Hi @malikidress,

How are you connecting your gear?

Such as this:
    X-T2 > hot shoe > V6 II (TX)
    i60a mounted on V6 II (RX)

Are you using AUTO flash profile?
    Or are you using Nissin's Air Remote in conjunction?

Thanks!
    Antonio Lao
    Brand Manager

To help us better help you, always state the exact firmware version installed on your Cactus device(s), such as: "1.1.013", "NIK.A.001", "v.103", or "A06".

TTL or HSS not working on Cactus V6 II and V6 IIs? Be sure to check hot shoe connectivity by doing the <CAMERA INFO> check.

Feel free to suggest an improvement or share product ideas. Contact us directly at info@cactus-image.com.  At Cactus, we listen. 
  • Hi Antonio,
    I tried both setups
    X-T2 > hot shoe > V6 II (TX)
    i60a mounted on V6 II (RX)

and also tried X-T2 > hot shoe > V6 II (TX)>nissin air

flash profile was auto for both. 
    in profiles I can only find auto or nissin i40 profile. no profile for nissin i60a

Thank you

• Thanks @malikidrees,

In another thread, I have read that HSS only comes on when the flash is in Manual mode. Have you tried that?
    Antonio Lao
    Brand Manager

To help us better help you, always state the exact firmware version installed on your Cactus device(s), such as: "1.1.013", "NIK.A.001", "v.103", or "A06".

TTL or HSS not working on Cactus V6 II and V6 IIs? Be sure to check hot shoe connectivity by doing the <CAMERA INFO> check.

Feel free to suggest an improvement or share product ideas. Contact us directly at info@cactus-image.com.  At Cactus, we listen.