V6ll and nikon sb900

Hello,
just a question, when I use my Nikon SB 900 and the Cactus V6ll, the flash automatically goes to ISO 50. Even when my camera is on ISO 400. It's impossible for me to get the SB 900 flash to another ISO value. Somebody out there can give me an advice? Thanks, Arnaud.

Comments

• It doesn't matter since you're controlling the flash power manually using the V6 II.
  • @Arnaud, we set an arbitrary ISO value on the V6 II RX.

The reason is ISO value dispayed on the flash doesn't do anything (power / zoom) to the flash. It merely reflects what you have set on the camera.

The V6 II simply doesn't transmit this "display only" information over from camera to the remote flash.
    Antonio Lao
    Brand Manager

To help us better help you, always state the exact firmware version installed on your Cactus device(s), such as: "1.1.013", "NIK.A.001", "v.103", or "A06".

TTL or HSS not working on Cactus V6 II and V6 IIs? Be sure to check hot shoe connectivity by doing the <CAMERA INFO> check.

Feel free to suggest an improvement or share product ideas. Contact us directly at info@cactus-image.com.  At Cactus, we listen. 
  • Hello Antonio,
    O.K., I got it. Thanks a lot for the information. Super.
  • @Arnaud, thanks for your understanding.

In the future we may consider linking this information to avoid confusion like it did this time.

Cheers!
    Antonio Lao
    Brand Manager

To help us better help you, always state the exact firmware version installed on your Cactus device(s), such as: "1.1.013", "NIK.A.001", "v.103", or "A06".

TTL or HSS not working on Cactus V6 II and V6 IIs? Be sure to check hot shoe connectivity by doing the <CAMERA INFO> check.

Feel free to suggest an improvement or share product ideas. Contact us directly at info@cactus-image.com.  At Cactus, we listen.