V6 II, RF60x and Fuji XT-2

Hi,
I've received and updated the F/W of a V6 II. Its connected to a fuji XT-2, it's detected the camera and I've completed the learn HSS. It triggers the RF60x when pressing the camera's shutter until I turn on the Force HSS via pressing the selection dial. Then it does not trigger the flash when the shutter is pressed.
What am I doing wrong? Is HSS working with the RF60x at the moment? Or we waiting for the X500 F/W to be released?
Thanks,
DAvid

Comments

• Sorry. Double checked the V6 II firmware and I must not have downloaded the latest. Redone to update and it's working fine with the RF60x as per the process. :-)
  • Thanks for the posting the update, @cameraflyer.

Just shout if you need anything else.

Cheers!
    Antonio Lao
    Brand Manager

To help us better help you, always state the exact firmware version installed on your Cactus device(s), such as: "1.1.013", "NIK.A.001", "v.103", or "A06".

TTL or HSS not working on Cactus V6 II and V6 IIs? Be sure to check hot shoe connectivity by doing the <CAMERA INFO> check.

Feel free to suggest an improvement or share product ideas. Contact us directly at info@cactus-image.com.  At Cactus, we listen. 
  • Have Fuji XT2 and 1.1.008 installed. Can't get V6II to learn HSS. When I get to shutter release stage, camera does not fire, (spring is removed) so am stalled. Have done factory reset.
    I think I need a walkthrough of all settings

• I think I need a walkthrough of all settings
    Sure, this is what I usually quote: http://www.cactus-image.com/community/discussion/comment/3420/#Comment_3420
    ... Can't get V6II to learn HSS.
    What do you mean by this?
    Do you see the <LEARN HSS> option in the menu?

Can the V6 II auto-detect the camera as Fujifilm? Remember to half press the shutter button a few times as you switch on the V6 II to TX mode to keep the camera active. Once detected, there should be a "F" in the camera icon.

Try redoing LEARN HSS if flash does not sync.

Thanks!
    Antonio Lao
    Brand Manager

To help us better help you, always state the exact firmware version installed on your Cactus device(s), such as: "1.1.013", "NIK.A.001", "v.103", or "A06".

TTL or HSS not working on Cactus V6 II and V6 IIs? Be sure to check hot shoe connectivity by doing the <CAMERA INFO> check.

Feel free to suggest an improvement or share product ideas. Contact us directly at info@cactus-image.com.  At Cactus, we listen. 
  • Thanks for the comeback. Didn't have flash set to AUTO. All good.
  • edited March 2017
    Cool!  Shout if you need further assistance.

Happy OCFlashing :)
    Antonio Lao
    Brand Manager