Nikon D750, V6II, RF60x. Exposure delay in HSS.

Camera in manual mode, Shuter 1/4000 - 1/320. After pressing the button to take a picture there is one second delay. Exposure is correct and HSS works fine.

Comments

• Nikon D750...

Have you already employed the "masking-tape" spacer mod?

https://www.facebook.com/Cactus.Image/posts/1239374886073347?match=d3d3LmNhY3R1cyBpbWFnZS5jb20sY2FjdHVzIGltYWdlLGQ3NTA=

What firmware version?

Did the V6 II auto-detect the camera system?

Be sure to do a factory reset / re-install firmware via the Cactus Firmware Updater.

Thanks!
    Antonio Lao
    Brand Manager

To help us better help you, always state the exact firmware version installed on your Cactus device(s), such as: "1.1.013", "NIK.A.001", "v.103", or "A06".

TTL or HSS not working on Cactus V6 II and V6 IIs? Be sure to check hot shoe connectivity by doing the <CAMERA INFO> check.

Feel free to suggest an improvement or share product ideas. Contact us directly at info@cactus-image.com.  At Cactus, we listen. 
  • Ok, I spent a lot of time and tried everything I could, to figure out that somehow I changed flash mode to anti red eyes. in that mode D750 sends three flash impulse before actual flash. Apparently v6II ignores it and it takes approximately 1 second. 

• Thanks for your update and I am glad to hear you have identified the settings that caused the delay flash firing. It will be useful to others who encountered similar problems in the future.

Cheers!
    Antonio Lao
    Brand Manager

To help us better help you, always state the exact firmware version installed on your Cactus device(s), such as: "1.1.013", "NIK.A.001", "v.103", or "A06".

TTL or HSS not working on Cactus V6 II and V6 IIs? Be sure to check hot shoe connectivity by doing the <CAMERA INFO> check.

Feel free to suggest an improvement or share product ideas. Contact us directly at info@cactus-image.com.  At Cactus, we listen.