HSS No Longer Pass Through V6ii to Godox X-16 Tramsmitter

Just up graded to the latest firmware V1.1.008.  After the update the V6ii is no longer passing the HSS signal to the Godox X-16 that is mounted in the V6ii hot shoe.  Prior to the update the HSS signal would pass through the V6ii to the X-16 and fire both my Godox 360 on my Pentax K-1 up to 1/8000 of a second.  As long as the sync speed is below !/200 of a second the siginal is passed through to the X-16.  Does anyone have a solution to this problem other than reverting back to the old firmware?

Comments

• Thanks for the report, seems like a bug that could be easily fixed. I have forwarded it to the R&D team.

In the meantime please use the previous firmware version.

Your patience during this time is much appreciated!
    Antonio Lao
    Brand Manager

To help us better help you, always state the exact firmware version installed on your Cactus device(s), such as: "1.1.013", "NIK.A.001", "v.103", or "A06".

TTL or HSS not working on Cactus V6 II and V6 IIs? Be sure to check hot shoe connectivity by doing the <CAMERA INFO> check.

Feel free to suggest an improvement or share product ideas. Contact us directly at info@cactus-image.com.  At Cactus, we listen. 
  • Had to revert back to firmware V1.1.006 to get the HSS sync to pass through the V6Ii to the X-16 to get the Godox 360s to fire in HSS
  • Problem fixed.

On the next firmware. We will run internal tests before releasing it.

Thank you.
    Antonio Lao
    Brand Manager

To help us better help you, always state the exact firmware version installed on your Cactus device(s), such as: "1.1.013", "NIK.A.001", "v.103", or "A06".

TTL or HSS not working on Cactus V6 II and V6 IIs? Be sure to check hot shoe connectivity by doing the <CAMERA INFO> check.

Feel free to suggest an improvement or share product ideas. Contact us directly at info@cactus-image.com.  At Cactus, we listen.