V6 ii with firmware 1.1008 not supporting Fujifilm X-Pro1?

It triggers but I'm getting a white washed exposure even with power set at 1/128th. Flash is 430ex ii.

Also, the V6 ii is not auto detecting the Fujifilm X-Pro1.

Am I missing something?

Comments

• If you use auto-detect for the flash, always switch on the flash first, set it to TTL, enable HSS, then switch the V6 II to RX mode.

Thanks!
    Antonio Lao
    Brand Manager

To help us better help you, always state the exact firmware version installed on your Cactus device(s), such as: "1.1.013", "NIK.A.001", "v.103", or "A06".

TTL or HSS not working on Cactus V6 II and V6 IIs? Be sure to check hot shoe connectivity by doing the <CAMERA INFO> check.

Feel free to suggest an improvement or share product ideas. Contact us directly at info@cactus-image.com.  At Cactus, we listen. 
  • Thanks Antonio,

I was mucking around and I found out the issue isn't so much between the V6ii + 430 but more of the V6ii + Pro1. Contrary to the instruction manual, the V6ii detected the Pro1 when I don't half press the Pro1 trigger while turning on the V6ii.

And it's really "manual" exposure control TTL between the V6ii units rather than full auto flash TTL between camera and flash units when using the V6ii.
  • ... And it's really "manual" exposure control TTL between the V6ii units rather than full auto flash TTL between camera and flash units when using the V6ii.
    Certainly that's the case, V6 II is a manual flash trigger that supports HSS. Not until after we relese the X-TTL firmware, there will not be any automatic exposure with wireless TTL.

Cheers!
    Antonio Lao
    Brand Manager

To help us better help you, always state the exact firmware version installed on your Cactus device(s), such as: "1.1.013", "NIK.A.001", "v.103", or "A06".

TTL or HSS not working on Cactus V6 II and V6 IIs? Be sure to check hot shoe connectivity by doing the <CAMERA INFO> check.

Feel free to suggest an improvement or share product ideas. Contact us directly at info@cactus-image.com.  At Cactus, we listen. 
  • Dear Antonio,

I can't wait for the X-TTL firmware! Keep up the great work.

• I can't wait for the X-TTL firmware! Keep up the great work.
    Thank you, @aswald. We will!
    Antonio Lao
    Brand Manager