V6 settings

Hi, Can I ask why do I have to assign a flash profile in V6 Tx as well as V6 Rx? Also what profile should I set in V6 Tx when using RF60 flash? My camera is Nikon D600. Thanks for your help

Comments

• edited April 2017
    You do not need to set any flash profile on the TX unit if you do not have an on-camera flash.

RF60 has radio built-in and does not need to be mounted on a V6 to work.

So in your case with the Nikon D600 and RF60, you do not need to set any flash profiles.

Thanks!
    Antonio Lao
    Brand Manager

To help us better help you, always state the exact firmware version installed on your Cactus device(s), such as: "1.1.013", "NIK.A.001", "v.103", or "A06".

TTL or HSS not working on Cactus V6 II and V6 IIs? Be sure to check hot shoe connectivity by doing the <CAMERA INFO> check.

Feel free to suggest an improvement or share product ideas. Contact us directly at info@cactus-image.com.  At Cactus, we listen. 
  • OK that makes sense now. Thanks very much
  • Glad to hear that. Just shout if you have any other questions.

Cheers!
    Antonio Lao
    Brand Manager

To help us better help you, always state the exact firmware version installed on your Cactus device(s), such as: "1.1.013", "NIK.A.001", "v.103", or "A06".

TTL or HSS not working on Cactus V6 II and V6 IIs? Be sure to check hot shoe connectivity by doing the <CAMERA INFO> check.

Feel free to suggest an improvement or share product ideas. Contact us directly at info@cactus-image.com.  At Cactus, we listen.