Single V6 II for Fuji to canon

Hi guys. I have a canon ST-E3-RT and two 600EX-RT flashes.
I'd like to buy a Fujifilm X-T2 or X-T20 and use HSS.
Can I mount a single cactus on top of the Fuji and then put the canon transmitter directly on top of that?

That way I don't need any triggers on my flashes to complicate the setup or add additional points of failure, plus I can adjust flash power from the canon trigger atop the cactus trigger (atop the camera!).

Thanks for any info you can provide. My other option is to buy a yongnuo YN-E3-RT and use legacy mode so I won't get HSS but I can still control flash power from my Fuji and it's a much cheaper option.

Comments

• You can control your existing Canon flashes on the V6 II, you no longer need your ST-E3-RT.

And yes, you can mount a V6 II (as TX) on the Fujifilm camera, and a Canon flash on top and you will get HSS.  For your second Canon flash, you will need a second V6 II (in Rx), you will have remote power control, remote zoom control and wireless HSS.

Oh and very soon, you will also get wireless TTL. :)
    Antonio Lao
    Brand Manager

To help us better help you, always state the exact firmware version installed on your Cactus device(s), such as: "1.1.013", "NIK.A.001", "v.103", or "A06".

TTL or HSS not working on Cactus V6 II and V6 IIs? Be sure to check hot shoe connectivity by doing the <CAMERA INFO> check.

Feel free to suggest an improvement or share product ideas. Contact us directly at info@cactus-image.com.  At Cactus, we listen.