V6 don't work any more after try to update the firmware

I tried to update the firmware but it didn't work. (failed)
Connecting is no problem but he doesn't update
Now if i turn on my V6, i got no acces in the menu (the backlight is on), the green LED light is continue on and the the af beam also. very strange

What to do now?

Comments

• That means you are unable to go into the menu and try a factory reset?

If that's the case then likely the MCU is busted... :(

You will need to send it back for repair.  What's the serial number and where did you bought it from?

Thank you.
    Antonio Lao
    Brand Manager

To help us better help you, always state the exact firmware version installed on your Cactus device(s), such as: "1.1.013", "NIK.A.001", "v.103", or "A06".

TTL or HSS not working on Cactus V6 II and V6 IIs? Be sure to check hot shoe connectivity by doing the <CAMERA INFO> check.

Feel free to suggest an improvement or share product ideas. Contact us directly at info@cactus-image.com.  At Cactus, we listen. 
  • edited April 2017
    Yes, not possible anymore to go into the menu.
    I bought it by artencraft.be - a dutch webstore
    Serial is E60603618

Thank you
  • Thanks for the information.

The quickest way to address the issue would be to contact artencraft.be.  Otherwise you can simply send the unit to us for servicing.  Here's our office address:

Harvest One Ltd.
    11D, Block 2, Koon Wah Mirror Factory (6th) Industrial Building,
    7-9 Ho Tin Street, Tuen Mun,
    New Territories,
    HONG KONG

You may ATTN the package to my name.  Inside the package say firmware update failed.

Thank you very much.
    Antonio Lao
    Brand Manager

To help us better help you, always state the exact firmware version installed on your Cactus device(s), such as: "1.1.013", "NIK.A.001", "v.103", or "A06".

TTL or HSS not working on Cactus V6 II and V6 IIs? Be sure to check hot shoe connectivity by doing the <CAMERA INFO> check.

Feel free to suggest an improvement or share product ideas. Contact us directly at info@cactus-image.com.  At Cactus, we listen.