Poll: Cactus V7: Selection Dial Push-in Function

Hey everyone, we just uploaded a poll on Facebook.

To push-in or not to push-in. That is the question.

We want to hear your comments! 

Only 3 questions, please help us by entering the poll:
https://poll.fbapp.io/to-push-in-or-not-to-push-in

Thank you!
Antonio Lao
Brand Manager

To help us better help you, always state the exact firmware version installed on your Cactus device(s), such as: "1.1.013", "NIK.A.001", "v.103", or "A06".

TTL or HSS not working on Cactus V6 II and V6 IIs? Be sure to check hot shoe connectivity by doing the <CAMERA INFO> check.

Feel free to suggest an improvement or share product ideas. Contact us directly at info@cactus-image.com.  At Cactus, we listen. 

Comments

• If you are looking for improvements for a v7 a have also following points:

- the battery door need a better mechanism, sometimes it opens easily, sometimes I need a lot of force and sometimes I have to use my fingernails between door and unit to open it

- make the complete unit not so high, meaning the hotshoe could be more integrated into the unit. Actually the hotshoe is not so stable, I can turn it a bit with 2 from my 4 units

- use a different Display where you can read better from different angles. Actually I have to moove my head to read it. The contrast adjustment is only usable for certain positions.

- Try to make the complete unit smaller. On a CaNi DSLR the size is ok, but on a small EVIL the unit is very big. Or you design a sender version only, which has no hotshoe connection on the top. Then this sender could be a lot smaller and maybe use a bigger/better display