Fuji X-T10 + Nissin i60A HSS trouble

Hello, I try to force hss with nissin i60a but doesn't work very well, 9 pics on 10 have sync problem.
I use the firmware 1.1.008 and this configuration

TX
Functions -> Sync Mode -> Normal HSS
Camera & Slash Setup -> Flash System -> Auto
Camera & Slash Setup -> Learn HSS -> (recorded at 1000)
Force HSS ON

RX
Flash Setup -> Manual Flash (alredy  tried to set Fuji Auto and Fuji Nissin i40)

on Nissin i60A I use Manual mode

What I wrong ?

Comments

• The i60A for Fujifilm isn't suppose to have HSS, at least not until Nissin releases new firmware for it - is it available already? And I think you will need to ship it to Nissin for the update.

So the i60A running on the old Fuji flash system is like Fujifilm EF-42, HSS is non-existent. Thus people use a hack on the i40.

FYI we ordered one and will be getting the i60A later this week.

Keep y'all posted.
    Antonio Lao
    Brand Manager

To help us better help you, always state the exact firmware version installed on your Cactus device(s), such as: "1.1.013", "NIK.A.001", "v.103", or "A06".

TTL or HSS not working on Cactus V6 II and V6 IIs? Be sure to check hot shoe connectivity by doing the <CAMERA INFO> check.

Feel free to suggest an improvement or share product ideas. Contact us directly at info@cactus-image.com.  At Cactus, we listen. 
  • Hello Antonio, I thankyou for reply.
    At this time how I can know the flash who use hss with cactus on fuji cameras ?
  • Any flash that supports HSS and is compatible on the V6 II.

For example. Cactus RF60X, Canon 430EXII, Nikon SB-700, Olympus FL50R, and other compatible TTL system flashes such as Metz, Nissin, etc.

FYI you do not need to match the camera and flash in order to have HSS.

Antonio Lao
    Brand Manager

To help us better help you, always state the exact firmware version installed on your Cactus device(s), such as: "1.1.013", "NIK.A.001", "v.103", or "A06".

TTL or HSS not working on Cactus V6 II and V6 IIs? Be sure to check hot shoe connectivity by doing the <CAMERA INFO> check.

Feel free to suggest an improvement or share product ideas. Contact us directly at info@cactus-image.com.  At Cactus, we listen. 
  • Thanks a lot, I think to get one rf60x in next days but if have more info about the issue with nissin i60a on fuji cameras please let me know.

• edited April 2017
    FYI, i60A came in and we will be testing it in the next few days.
    Hope to bring good news...

EDIT:  HSS obviously does not work but remote power control works just fine.
    Antonio Lao
    Brand Manager