Fuji XT-1 + Cactus V6 II + Fujinon EF 42

Hello there,
I've got a Fuji XT-1, plus two Cactus V6 II transceiver and a Fujinon EF 42 flash together with a Canon Speedlite EX580.
I'd like to use my Fujinon off-camera using one V6 II for this, and the other V6 II on camera.
Is there's the possibility to control the flash settings directly from the camera, like I already do with the Canon? If so how do I set both the trasceivers?
Could I use one of the profiles loaded, or should I create a new one? If so, is there a way to do it with a Mac?
Thanks for any answer

Comments

• Not yet, but soon, on the soon-to-release Fujifilm TTL firmware (ETA June 2017).

It is not possible on the current multi-brand V6 II firmware.

But please note that, probably due to the legacy Fujifilm flash system used on the EF-42, you are only able to adjust TTL + / - EV, and turn ON/OFF the flash.

Thanks!
    Antonio Lao
    Brand Manager

To help us better help you, always state the exact firmware version installed on your Cactus device(s), such as: "1.1.013", "NIK.A.001", "v.103", or "A06".

TTL or HSS not working on Cactus V6 II and V6 IIs? Be sure to check hot shoe connectivity by doing the <CAMERA INFO> check.

Feel free to suggest an improvement or share product ideas. Contact us directly at info@cactus-image.com.  At Cactus, we listen. 
  • Best suggestion, I think, would be to change the Fujinon Flash then, right?
    I'll think about it, and I'll wait for the firmware update.
    Thanks for the fast reply!
  • Yes, that would be my inclination.  :)

If controlling off-camera flashes from camera menu is essential, then you can replace the EF-42 with a V6 II compatible TTL flash that runs on one of the following: Canon, Fujifilm, Nikon, Olympus, and Panasonic.
    Antonio Lao
    Brand Manager

To help us better help you, always state the exact firmware version installed on your Cactus device(s), such as: "1.1.013", "NIK.A.001", "v.103", or "A06".

TTL or HSS not working on Cactus V6 II and V6 IIs? Be sure to check hot shoe connectivity by doing the <CAMERA INFO> check.

Feel free to suggest an improvement or share product ideas. Contact us directly at info@cactus-image.com.  At Cactus, we listen.