XPro2 and Lencarta Atom360 (or Godox 360)

Has anyone had success with this set up to get HSS ?

I was sure I had it all working but can't repeat my success, even after "learn hss" banding appears upwards of 1/250 or get no flash fire at all.

Comments

• Do you activate "forced hss"? and turn on hss mode on godox 360?
  • Got it all going thanks. I think I'd screwed up the start up procedure.

Now syncing with Xpro2 up to 1/8000 no probs :)

Flash Cactus set to auto, tx cactus camera auto (Finds Fuji) and flash set to auto.

I removed the hot shoe plate too.

All good. Just need firmware to get the EF-X500 working now.

• Thanks @GWLS for the udpate.

We estimate June for the TTL firmware to work with the EF-X500.

Cheers!
    Antonio Lao
    Brand Manager

To help us better help you, always state the exact firmware version installed on your Cactus device(s), such as: "1.1.013", "NIK.A.001", "v.103", or "A06".

TTL or HSS not working on Cactus V6 II and V6 IIs? Be sure to check hot shoe connectivity by doing the <CAMERA INFO> check.

Feel free to suggest an improvement or share product ideas. Contact us directly at info@cactus-image.com.  At Cactus, we listen. 
  • Still June, maybe late June or July ?
    (I've been following the pattern :/ )
  • Still June, maybe late June or July ?
    (I've been following the pattern :/ )
    We are trying our best....

Probably mid to late June. 
    Antonio Lao
    Brand Manager

To help us better help you, always state the exact firmware version installed on your Cactus device(s), such as: "1.1.013", "NIK.A.001", "v.103", or "A06".

TTL or HSS not working on Cactus V6 II and V6 IIs? Be sure to check hot shoe connectivity by doing the <CAMERA INFO> check.

Feel free to suggest an improvement or share product ideas. Contact us directly at info@cactus-image.com.  At Cactus, we listen.