Compatibility with Fujifilm xt20, Godox AD360ii with X1C trigger set

HI,
I currently have the godox ad360ii with x1 triggers which I use on Canon. I've recently acquired me the Fuji xt20 and I would like to use the godox system in HSS. Does the Cactus v6ii work with this setup?

Comments

• Hi,

Yes, it will work.

V6 II (TX) on X-T20's hot shoe
    V6 II (RX) with AD360II mounted on top hot shoe

Given that your AD360II supports HSS and run on either Canon or Nikon version, the V6 II will be able to auto-detect it, power and zoom can be remotely controlled and even support wireless HSS when you shoot on your Fujifilm.

Basically you can mix any camera and flash systems with the exception of Pentax and Sony flashes because they can only be triggered by the same system.

Cheers!
    Antonio Lao
    Brand Manager

To help us better help you, always state the exact firmware version installed on your Cactus device(s), such as: "1.1.013", "NIK.A.001", "v.103", or "A06".

TTL or HSS not working on Cactus V6 II and V6 IIs? Be sure to check hot shoe connectivity by doing the <CAMERA INFO> check.

Feel free to suggest an improvement or share product ideas. Contact us directly at info@cactus-image.com.  At Cactus, we listen.