Remote Zoom Control Flash Godox TT685C

Hello i'm a fujifilm user,
I want to ask , can i use fiture remote zoom control for flash godox tt685c with Cactus V6 II ???, thanks for help.

Comments

• Yes, the Godox T685 is listed as compatible.

So you will be able to remotely control its power and zoom remotely using two (2) V6 II units, one on camera hot shoe and one for the TT685 flash to mount on. Remember to follow the steps listed on the Quick Start Guide.

And for your Fujifilm camera, be sure to first remove the metal spring plate from the hot shoe before mounting the V6 II.

Thank you.
    Antonio Lao
    Brand Manager

To help us better help you, always state the exact firmware version installed on your Cactus device(s), such as: "1.1.013", "NIK.A.001", "v.103", or "A06".

TTL or HSS not working on Cactus V6 II and V6 IIs? Be sure to check hot shoe connectivity by doing the <CAMERA INFO> check.

Feel free to suggest an improvement or share product ideas. Contact us directly at info@cactus-image.com.  At Cactus, we listen. 
  • Hi Antonio,
    thanks for your suggestion,
    yes i already buy 2 cactus trigger(one mount on camera) and (one for the godox flash),
    i can test HSS and power flash, and its work but im cannot control the power zoom

Ok, I will try to remove the metal spring plate from the hot shoe before .

Cheers
    Adit 
  • Hi Adit,

Also make sure you are running on the latest firmware, version 1.1.010.

In case you haven't updated the firmware, get the Updater here:

Thanks!
    Antonio Lao
    Brand Manager

To help us better help you, always state the exact firmware version installed on your Cactus device(s), such as: "1.1.013", "NIK.A.001", "v.103", or "A06".

TTL or HSS not working on Cactus V6 II and V6 IIs? Be sure to check hot shoe connectivity by doing the <CAMERA INFO> check.

Feel free to suggest an improvement or share product ideas. Contact us directly at info@cactus-image.com.  At Cactus, we listen.