flash manual

How do I use the manual yn560ii flash for canon with v6?

Comments

• You cannot remote control the power of the YN560-II with a V6 because the YN560-II is just a plain manual flash (without a digital or analogue TTL mode).

You can still fire the YN560-II with the V6. If that's all you need/want, you'd just have to put the YN560-II into the hot-shoe of a V6 in receiver mode.
  • thank you..any way i bought nissin di 866 II and yung no 568 ex.. i syn that with power mode(absolute) i can control nicely my young no in  from Tx but i can't changes/control the nissin..please help 
    thank you
  • Do you have the "for Canon" version of the Nissin Di866 Mark II?

If so, are you selecting the correct flash profile on the receiver by first choosing "CANON" and then "NISSIN Di866"?

If you have the "Nikon" version of the Di866 Mark II then you need to select "NIKON" first and then "NISSIN Di866".

I hope this helps. If it doesn't, I hope someone else can chime in, because I don't own a Nissin Di866 Mark II myself.
  • Arry said:

thank you..any way i bought nissin di 866 II and yung no 568 ex.. i syn that with power mode(absolute) i can control nicely my young no in  from Tx but i can't changes/control the nissin..please help 

thank you
    I have tried Nissin Di 866 Mark II for Canon. The V6 works perfectly as expected. Please select Nissin Di866 for flash profile on the V6 (RX). The Di866 II will switch to manual mode automatically from TTL / A mode. The power level will show on both V6 display and the Di866 display. Please ensure to set EV step to 1/3 on V6, otherwise, the power level will be messed up on the Di866.

All the best!