Fujifilm X-Pro2 and X-T2 with Nikon SB5000 not reliable at all

I must correct my enthusiasm from the beginning. Imagine you have to work for an event whre you need wireless flashes and proud of your newest equipment you built up your flash system with two Nikon SB 5000 flashes, on two cactus V II Receiver and another on in TX mode on the Fujifilm X-Pro 2 or X-T2. Transmitter on Fujifilm Camera Mode and Nikon Auto flash mode. Receiver on Nikon Automat pic Mode and flashes on TTL mode. But in the hell it is not working. I than try a firmware relode on all V6II and somethis it is working after this and sometimes not. Same when you switched all of and off again when you need it aigain. This fore me is unprofessional. We need plug and play. Did I something wrong???? Can you sopport me with a step by step description which garaties the flahes will work all the time. Otherwise I will sell it now for half of the price. Please asap let me know.

Comments

• Did V6 II RX auto-detect your Nikon flashes?

With V6 II TX mounted on camera hot shoe, when you make adjustment of camera settings: aperture or shutter speed, is the new setting showing up on the V6 II TX display?

If it does, then it means the camera has good contact with the V6 II TX unit.  However if it does not, then please ensure you have mounted the TX unit securely on camera hot shoe.

Thank you for your patience during this time. 
    Antonio Lao
    Brand Manager

To help us better help you, always state the exact firmware version installed on your Cactus device(s), such as: "1.1.013", "NIK.A.001", "v.103", or "A06".

TTL or HSS not working on Cactus V6 II and V6 IIs? Be sure to check hot shoe connectivity by doing the <CAMERA INFO> check.

Feel free to suggest an improvement or share product ideas. Contact us directly at info@cactus-image.com.  At Cactus, we listen.