V6ii on Pentax and godox flash

Hi to all, I have a quick question, if I buy a v6ii and on it I mount a GODOX flash V860 will this work in HSS? I have a pentax system so if I understood correct I will have to set pentax camera profile and the proper (canon or nikon) for the flash. Am I right? Thanks

Comments

• You need to buy two (2) V6 II.

One on camera as transmitter

One for the flash to mount on, as receiver.

The V6 II will auto-detect both your camera and the flash in both TX and RX modes. 

Both V860C and V860N are compatible on the V6 II.

Cheers!
    Antonio Lao
    Brand Manager

To help us better help you, always state the exact firmware version installed on your Cactus device(s), such as: "1.1.013", "NIK.A.001", "v.103", or "A06".

TTL or HSS not working on Cactus V6 II and V6 IIs? Be sure to check hot shoe connectivity by doing the <CAMERA INFO> check.

Feel free to suggest an improvement or share product ideas. Contact us directly at info@cactus-image.com.  At Cactus, we listen. 
  • Couldn't I just plug the godox in the hot shoe of the v6ii which is mounted over the camera?
  • Couldn't I just plug the godox in the hot shoe of the v6ii which is mounted over the camera?
    Yes, it will also work as an on-camera flash setup, and it will give you HSS.

You only need two if you want off-camera flash.
    Antonio Lao
    Brand Manager

To help us better help you, always state the exact firmware version installed on your Cactus device(s), such as: "1.1.013", "NIK.A.001", "v.103", or "A06".

TTL or HSS not working on Cactus V6 II and V6 IIs? Be sure to check hot shoe connectivity by doing the <CAMERA INFO> check.

Feel free to suggest an improvement or share product ideas. Contact us directly at info@cactus-image.com.  At Cactus, we listen. 
  • Thank you so much.
  • Thank you so much.
    With pleasure :)
    Antonio Lao
    Brand Manager