Cactus V6 II now supports Metz M400 for Fujifilm but the world does not know it

• Dear Cactus Product Managers and technicians you all did really a great job but I am also wondering why your website and information PR to your customers are such behind. For example in your overview of supported flashes and devices flash lights from Metz are not existing. In your web site news until today there is no announcement. In the blog of the fuji rumors I did not read any information about this. Godox in that way does a much better PR job. Bring it in the market and let it run now.

Comments

• Thanks a lot for your suggestion. We will try and get the news out more!
    Antonio Lao
    Brand Manager

To help us better help you, always state the exact firmware version installed on your Cactus device(s), such as: "1.1.013", "NIK.A.001", "v.103", or "A06".

TTL or HSS not working on Cactus V6 II and V6 IIs? Be sure to check hot shoe connectivity by doing the <CAMERA INFO> check.

Feel free to suggest an improvement or share product ideas. Contact us directly at info@cactus-image.com.  At Cactus, we listen. 
  • I finaly just saw on fujifilm rumors blog from today a news story about your last firmware update. Wonderfull but as I said much to late. Antonio is there any possibility to register to keep me updated about new firmware for V6 II? The last firmware update I detected find it and I was very surprised to read in the last sentence of the description Metz M400 now supported. In my mind this was hot top news.
  • About new firmware that Cactus releases.

Follow us on Facebook.

From now on, whenever a new flash is tested as compatible we will have a new Facebook post and also update the same information on our website, under the News section.

Thank you again for your comments and suggestions!
    Antonio Lao
    Brand Manager

To help us better help you, always state the exact firmware version installed on your Cactus device(s), such as: "1.1.013", "NIK.A.001", "v.103", or "A06".

TTL or HSS not working on Cactus V6 II and V6 IIs? Be sure to check hot shoe connectivity by doing the <CAMERA INFO> check.

Feel free to suggest an improvement or share product ideas. Contact us directly at info@cactus-image.com.  At Cactus, we listen.