Problems with Pentax FGZ 210 and TTL passthrough

edited November 2017 in V6 II Compatibility

Comments

• Hi,
    i have the Cactus upgraded to the newest Version to work with Pentax TTL. All works fine with my Pentax flashes 360 and 540 and even the cactus P60x... I now tried to use my little Pentax fgz 210
    on the Camera body on top of the v6ii which I use as a transmitte. I enabled TTL pass thorugh. But the FGZ 210 isnt flashing. Aalso tried to set everything to manual but the FGZ 210 isnt flashing. If I use the test button on the v6ii the fgz does flash. Also putting the 360 or the 540 on top everything works. just the fgz 210 isnt. Strange enough if I put the fgz210 on an v6ii which I use as an receiver it works...Any help is highly welcome.

best

Peter
  • Antonio Lao
    Brand Manager

To help us better help you, always state the exact firmware version installed on your Cactus device(s), such as: "1.1.013", "NIK.A.001", "v.103", or "A06".

TTL or HSS not working on Cactus V6 II and V6 IIs? Be sure to check hot shoe connectivity by doing the <CAMERA INFO> check.

Feel free to suggest an improvement or share product ideas. Contact us directly at info@cactus-image.com.  At Cactus, we listen.