v6II + rf60x with SIGMA dp2 Merrill SDQ

I have a v6II + rf60x to use with the sigma dp2 merril and sd quattro in TTL. But I can not do it. The system works well in manual mode but the automatic ttl management in the camera does not work. I tried the two firmware available for sigma sig.1.001 and 1.002. I use 001 because 002 continuously disconnects v6ii. Tips for working in full auto with sigma?
thank you

Comments

• Hi @mblusim,

I don't think dp2 merril is supported.

Only the newer camera models are supported. such as dp2 Quattro and sd Quattro.

When you have the V6 II mounted on camera hot shoe in TX mode, do the <CAMERA INFO> test by adjusting below attributes and if numbers changes on V6 II's display, popping out on the Status Screen:

1. Aperture
    2. Shutter speed
    3. ISO
    4. lens zoom

Thanks!

Antonio Lao
    Brand Manager

To help us better help you, always state the exact firmware version installed on your Cactus device(s), such as: "1.1.013", "NIK.A.001", "v.103", or "A06".

TTL or HSS not working on Cactus V6 II and V6 IIs? Be sure to check hot shoe connectivity by doing the <CAMERA INFO> check.

Feel free to suggest an improvement or share product ideas. Contact us directly at info@cactus-image.com.  At Cactus, we listen.