Trigger not responding

I have one of my new 5 triggers that seems to have a defect, in the TX mode you can't De-Select the D Group and in the RX mode you can select A,B & C but not D .. I have tried to re-init, re-flash and each time the unit continues behave the same way, it appears to have a firmware defect. 

Is there a backdoor reset that I can attempt and if not where do I ship it to get it repaired, it's just a few days old.

Miguel

Comments

• Hello Miguel

I'm sorry to hear the failure. Unfortunately, there is no backdoor reset. I would suggest to check for another firmware version and replace it by the exiting firmware. That may resolve the problem.

Ray
  • Ray, 

Firmware downgrades don't work, re-flashing to current release doesn't work and in fact the D button appears to be dead as when I hold down A & D and turn on the device to check firmware it will not power up to the firmware mode. To me it's a bad unit. 

Who do I contact to get it repaired / replaced, I need to get this unit back online fairly soon.

Miguel 
  • Where did you buy the V6? Maybe you can contact them for warranty.

We offer one year warranty for all Cactus product, including your V6 if you buy it from www.gadgetinfinity.com . You can send it back for repair. Please contact their customer service at service@gadgetinfinity.com .

Thank you.
  • Yes purchased from them and I will contact, thank you!