PC don't recognize the divece

Trying to update firmware. Went OK (I think) for nr1   - the tranceiver (TX). But I can't connect the receiver (RX)?
Why?

Comments

• edited April 2018
    I did connect by pressing MENY at the same time pressing RX/TX. I wonder if the same firmware goes for the receiver and the transmitter? Further more. Now they both fire. But the images a vwastly overexposed. And the zoom on the flashes don't change, as I zoom with the lens.
  • The V6 II is a transceiver. It does not matter what you switch it too for firmware update, either RX or TX is both fine. 

If your computer did not recognize the device, then I suppose you did not successfully install the new firmware? 

If you continue to have problem with computer recognizing the Cactus device, try reinstalling the Cactus Firmware updater. Follow the step by step procedure - first uninstall existing program, then install new program - and look for a pop up message, asking for your permission to install a driver - be sure you do this step.

Hope this helps!

Antonio Lao
    Brand Manager

To help us better help you, always state the exact firmware version installed on your Cactus device(s), such as: "1.1.013", "NIK.A.001", "v.103", or "A06".

TTL or HSS not working on Cactus V6 II and V6 IIs? Be sure to check hot shoe connectivity by doing the <CAMERA INFO> check.

Feel free to suggest an improvement or share product ideas. Contact us directly at info@cactus-image.com.  At Cactus, we listen.