No device connected

I got two V6II's in the mail  today.
I updated one for Pentax. The transmitter. The other unit - my receicer - won't connect.
My Windows 10 PC says device not recognised. When I try to connect the first one again, the same thing happends - No device connected. What can I do?

Comments

• Now, non of them will connect to my Windows 10 PC. I have tried more than one USB cord.  I am having a very bad experience and must now return the devices to the dealer. Nothing works. I can't update. And my flash only fires when it's on top of the transceiver. The receiver doesn't react at all. So, I don't need it, I can fire a flash from my camera, like I used to :-) I must buy a long TTL flash cord instead...
  • RX says: Firmware version1.1.013
  • edited April 2018
    I have now - finally - succeed to firmware update both units. Still nothing works. Perhaps I switched the RX-TX button the wrong way, and ended up with tow RX or two TX... I must try again...
  • Connection problem solved (my fault). I did get in contact with the device by pressing the menu button while switching from RX to TX or vise versa. Then updated firmware for Pentax on the last unit too.
  • Good to hear you finally got it working.

;) 
    Antonio Lao
    Brand Manager

To help us better help you, always state the exact firmware version installed on your Cactus device(s), such as: "1.1.013", "NIK.A.001", "v.103", or "A06".

TTL or HSS not working on Cactus V6 II and V6 IIs? Be sure to check hot shoe connectivity by doing the <CAMERA INFO> check.

Feel free to suggest an improvement or share product ideas. Contact us directly at info@cactus-image.com.  At Cactus, we listen. 
  • I forgot to pres key + move the TX/RX key at he same time. When I did, I got connection all right.
  • Yes, it's often forgotten so we included the instructions on-screen in the Cactus Firmware Updater.

Thanks for the update.
    Antonio Lao
    Brand Manager

To help us better help you, always state the exact firmware version installed on your Cactus device(s), such as: "1.1.013", "NIK.A.001", "v.103", or "A06".

TTL or HSS not working on Cactus V6 II and V6 IIs? Be sure to check hot shoe connectivity by doing the <CAMERA INFO> check.

Feel free to suggest an improvement or share product ideas. Contact us directly at info@cactus-image.com.  At Cactus, we listen.