User friendlyness

I think the main problem with this magnificent piece of hardware is the user interface.
With the Cactus V6ii I'm never really convinced, that the settings are  what I need now :-)
TTL Pass Through. Does it work right now?
I think I found out: If the flash unit zoom starts zooming, then you have TTL pass trough.
Is this correct?

Comments

• If you installed PEN.A.001, the Pentax-specific firmware, or any X-TTL firmware for that matter on the Cactus V6 II, it's no longer a "TTL Pass Through" but an actual mode you toggle for the on-camera flash:
    1. TTL mode
    2. Manual control mode
    Yes, when you enabled TTL mode, the camera sends TTL information to the V6 II (which includes lens zoom information) and then to the flash.

Could you clarify what you mean by:
    Planfoto said:

With the Cactus V6ii I'm never really convinced, that the settings are  what I need now :-)
    Is this correct?

Thank you!
    Antonio Lao
    Brand Manager

To help us better help you, always state the exact firmware version installed on your Cactus device(s), such as: "1.1.013", "NIK.A.001", "v.103", or "A06".

TTL or HSS not working on Cactus V6 II and V6 IIs? Be sure to check hot shoe connectivity by doing the <CAMERA INFO> check.

Feel free to suggest an improvement or share product ideas. Contact us directly at info@cactus-image.com.  At Cactus, we listen.