Add Godox manual control HS and (not so important TTL)

Direct control and trigger X flash(s) will make you sell more

Comments

• kentam said:

Direct control and trigger X flash(s) will make you sell more

What flash are you trying to trigger?

And could you remind me what camera system you using?

Thanks!
    Antonio Lao
    Brand Manager

To help us better help you, always state the exact firmware version installed on your Cactus device(s), such as: "1.1.013", "NIK.A.001", "v.103", or "A06".

TTL or HSS not working on Cactus V6 II and V6 IIs? Be sure to check hot shoe connectivity by doing the <CAMERA INFO> check.

Feel free to suggest an improvement or share product ideas. Contact us directly at info@cactus-image.com.  At Cactus, we listen. 
  • i mean make V6 II direct control Godox X system lights.

I am using pentax ;) and now need stack Godox Xpro on top of V6 II for some application
  • Interesting idea! :smile:

What you are suggesting is a cooperation between Cactus and Godox.

I don't think Godox would consider such a proposition since Cactus is such "a small potato" to match with their much bigger ambitions. Also, it's so much easier for them to just stick to their OEM projects.

More importantly, Cactus will have higher power flashes in the near future, 250Ws, 600Ws, maybe 1000Ws+ too. So I think your idea is a good but only if Cactus has no plans to enter the portable flash / studio strobe / monolight market.
    Antonio Lao
    Brand Manager

To help us better help you, always state the exact firmware version installed on your Cactus device(s), such as: "1.1.013", "NIK.A.001", "v.103", or "A06".

TTL or HSS not working on Cactus V6 II and V6 IIs? Be sure to check hot shoe connectivity by doing the <CAMERA INFO> check.

Feel free to suggest an improvement or share product ideas. Contact us directly at info@cactus-image.com.  At Cactus, we listen.