Sigma SD15 Compatability

I'm ready to purchase these triggers. Can someone confirm Compatability between the Sigma SD15 and Sigma EF 610 DG Super flash? I'm particularly interested in WIRELESS TTL and HSS. Thanks.

Comments

• Unfortunately the SD15 is not compatible.

You can check V6 II's website for compatible camera models, only the dp2 Quattro and sd Quattro are compatible.

https://www.cactus-image.com/v6ii.html

Thank you.
    Antonio Lao
    Brand Manager

To help us better help you, always state the exact firmware version installed on your Cactus device(s), such as: "1.1.013", "NIK.A.001", "v.103", or "A06".

TTL or HSS not working on Cactus V6 II and V6 IIs? Be sure to check hot shoe connectivity by doing the <CAMERA INFO> check.

Feel free to suggest an improvement or share product ideas. Contact us directly at info@cactus-image.com.  At Cactus, we listen. 
  • Thanks. I checked in another place (can't remember where) and the answer was more ambiguous. I wonder if any of your triggers will enable these features...
  • enable TTL and HSS?

Doubt it since we never test this particular camera mode, SD15.

In other words, we can only know the answer if we have one with us to try. If you don't mind sending us your camera we can check it for you.

FYI when Sigma Japan sent us cameras to study compatibility, they only sent us sd Quattro and dp3. Discontinued models were not included.

Thanks!
    Antonio Lao
    Brand Manager

To help us better help you, always state the exact firmware version installed on your Cactus device(s), such as: "1.1.013", "NIK.A.001", "v.103", or "A06".

TTL or HSS not working on Cactus V6 II and V6 IIs? Be sure to check hot shoe connectivity by doing the <CAMERA INFO> check.

Feel free to suggest an improvement or share product ideas. Contact us directly at info@cactus-image.com.  At Cactus, we listen.