PENTAX 645Z + V 6 II + FLASHES YONGNUO YN 600EX RT II

Hello there, if someone could clearly tell me which firmware is the most appropriate to make these three work well together in TTL as well as in Manual mode, I'd be very happy !
Thanks in advance.
Didco75

Comments

• Hi @didco75

Your best bet would be firmware version 1.1.012 on the V6 II.

FYI, 1.1.013 and onwards we have taken out compatibility with YN600EX as it jeopardize stability with other flash systems / profiles. 

We haven't tested the Mark II version of this Yongnuo model. So if 1.1.012 is not working you could give it a go using V6 II running on 1.1.013 and use the default auto-detect and see if works.

Thanks!

Antonio Lao
    Brand Manager

To help us better help you, always state the exact firmware version installed on your Cactus device(s), such as: "1.1.013", "NIK.A.001", "v.103", or "A06".

TTL or HSS not working on Cactus V6 II and V6 IIs? Be sure to check hot shoe connectivity by doing the <CAMERA INFO> check.

Feel free to suggest an improvement or share product ideas. Contact us directly at info@cactus-image.com.  At Cactus, we listen. 
  • With version 1.1.012 you should get remote power level control and remote zoom setting control and probably HSS, but you won't get TTL.

I don't see any way to achieve TTL with this particular flash, not matter what firmware variant you use.