Flash power control GODOX 860n + D750

Hello to all of you,

I recently bought 2 cactus V6 ii and after a couple hours trying to trigger the flash I discovered the issue with the Nikon D750 hot shoe... I have now fixed the issue regarding the trigger and the HSS is working well with my Godox 860n.
However, even if I can modify the zoom of the flash with the cactus on my camera, I can not modify the flash power. When I shift the dial button, I can see that the flash power value is updated on the RX cactus screen but not on my flash.
Do I missed something during the setup ?
I have configured the camera as Nikon, the flash system as Nikon and flash profile as Godox 860n.

Thanks in advance for the reply

Comments

• Is your V860N operating in TTL mode?

Switch on the flash first, set it to TTL mode, and finally switch on the V6 II to RX mode.  By default, it will detect the flash and apply and AUTO flash profile. You will also see a letter "N" in the flash icon.  

And make sure you are running firmware version NIK.A.001 on your V6 II units if you also need wireless TTL.

For more information please refer to the Quick Start Guide for Nikon X-TTL.

Thank you.

Antonio Lao
    Brand Manager

To help us better help you, always state the exact firmware version installed on your Cactus device(s), such as: "1.1.013", "NIK.A.001", "v.103", or "A06".

TTL or HSS not working on Cactus V6 II and V6 IIs? Be sure to check hot shoe connectivity by doing the <CAMERA INFO> check.

Feel free to suggest an improvement or share product ideas. Contact us directly at info@cactus-image.com.  At Cactus, we listen.