Battery Drain when OFF
I recently bought the Cactus V6 and I really satisfied about it.
One thing I noticed is the battery drain when switched OFF.
When I install new pair of AA batteries, switch it OFF using the button, the batteries are completely drained within two days!
I used a lab power supply and a DVO meter to measure the current drain when switched ON and OFF.
Switch in ON TX position Lab voltage supply set @ 3V and shutter button pressed
- Using Chanel A, current drain = 0,1449 A (144,9 mA)
- Using Chanel A + B, current drain = 0,1620 A (162,0 mA)
- Using Chanel A + B +C, current drain = 0,1661 A (166,1 mA)
- Using Chanel A + B + C +D, current drain = 0,1705 A (170,5 mA)
Switch in ON RX position Lab voltage supply set @ 3V
- Using Chanel A, current drain = 0,1122 A (112.2mA)
Switch in OFF position Lab voltage supply set @ 3V
- current drain = 0,05 A (48.7 mA)
That means that using an alkaline battery of 2700 mAh and a current consumption of 50mA, it will be drained in 37.8 Hours