Triggering with V6

Hello,
My setup consists of two v6 units and an RF60.  I have one V6 on my GH4 as the transmitter, the other v6 set as slave with a Canon 430EX, and the RF60 set as slave.

I confirmed all channels set to 6, and RF60 set as slave on Group A with the others.  My big problem is the RF60 will not fire!  I can see the power levels change on the RF60 when I change them on the V6, but trying to trigger from the v6 or camera will not work!

This is a new unit with new batteries.  The strobe fires fine with the test button, but not remotely.  Any ideas????

Thanks...
Scott

Comments

• More info...

I just put the RF60 on camera and it will trigger in local mode, and I was able to get it to trigger the V6/Cannon combo when I put the RF60 in Master mode on camera.  I just cannot get a V6 / RF60 combo to work with the RF60 being a slave no matter what I do.  

Any help would be appreciated...
    Scott

• Are you fully pressing down on the test button of the V6?

Can you fire the 430EX with a V6 remotely by pressing the test button on the V6 transmitter?

Do you see the power levels of both the V6 receiver (with the 430EX on it) and that of the RF60 change, but only the 430EX fires when you use the test button on the V6 transmitter?

You may want to try to factory reset the V6 and RF60 and use all devices with channel 1 for testing purposes.
  • @saforbes99

How did it go? Were you able to trigger your 430EX and RF60 with the V6 on your GH4?

Please let us know if we may assist further. Thanks!
    Antonio Lao
    Brand Manager