RF60 doesnt connect with V6

edited July 2015 in RF60 Problems
Hello,

I am having a problem getting my RF60 and V6 to communicate. I have two RF60's and one V6. I can get my v6 to fire one of my RF60's but it wont even communicate with the other. It wont tell it when a group is off and the dial doesn't change the power level. I have it exactly set up like the other, and have tried different groups and channels. It does work on local mode but that is it.

Any help would be appreciated , thanks!

Comments

• You could try to use your working RF60 in master mode to control the other RF60 in slave mode. If this doesn't work either then most likely your non-responsive RF60 is defective.
  • @zahrtman2006 any luck with using the RF60 to control one another in Master / Slave modes?

You may also try using the V6 to control the power and zoom by setting in V6's Quick Swap mode to CACTUS (ZOOM).

When you run all these tests, make sure there is enough distance between the V6 and the RF60. For the purpose of this troubleshoot, set them 1 meter apart.

If all these still don't work, then like Class A said, one of the RF60 may be defective.

Thanks!
    Antonio Lao
    Brand Manager