Can't set zoom level of RF60 from V6

Hi,

I am using a V6 to control another V6 in relay mode which triggers the camera. I also have another RF60 that's being controlled by the first V6. I can set power but I can't adjust the RF60 zoom level. Shouldn't this be possible?

Comments

• edited July 2015
    Hello @rreopjopo

I have forwarded this to our R&D team and will get back to you ASAP.

Thanks!
    Antonio Lao
    Brand Manager

To help us better help you, always state the exact firmware version installed on your Cactus device(s), such as: "1.1.013", "NIK.A.001", "v.103", or "A06".

TTL or HSS not working on Cactus V6 II and V6 IIs? Be sure to check hot shoe connectivity by doing the <CAMERA INFO> check.

Feel free to suggest an improvement or share product ideas. Contact us directly at info@cactus-image.com.  At Cactus, we listen. 
  • Hello @rreopjopo

I have forwarded this to our R&D team and will get back to you ASAP.

Thanks!
    Thank you! Let me know what you find out.
  • @rreopjopo it seems to be a firmware problem and we will rectify this by the next firmware.  After we carry out further testings we will release it, hopefully within a couple weeks.

Your understanding during this time is very much appreciated. Thank you!
    Antonio Lao
    Brand Manager

To help us better help you, always state the exact firmware version installed on your Cactus device(s), such as: "1.1.013", "NIK.A.001", "v.103", or "A06".

TTL or HSS not working on Cactus V6 II and V6 IIs? Be sure to check hot shoe connectivity by doing the <CAMERA INFO> check.

Feel free to suggest an improvement or share product ideas. Contact us directly at info@cactus-image.com.  At Cactus, we listen. 
  • Hi Antonio,
    Thanks for investigating, Will you post an update here when the firmware is ready?
  • Certainly, @rreopjopo

I'll post an update here once it is out. FYI there should also be an update here:
    http://www.cactus-image.com/community/discussion/173/cactus-v6-firmware-release-notes#latest

Thank you!

Antonio Lao
    Brand Manager

• I have subscribed to the thread you linked to. That shiuld be sufficient.
  • @rreopjopo in case you didn't notice from the other thread, new firmware has been released.

Thank you again for reporting.
    Antonio Lao
    Brand Manager

• Thanks for the note. The latest firmware fixes the problem