Nissin MG8000 don't work continuous shooting

I have problem. I use the profile "Nissin MG8000 (Canon)" with continuous shooting and Nissin MG8000 fires only 1 (first) shoot, but for next shoots flash dont fire.
When I use "Manual profile" continuous shooting works good. 
And when I use "Canon 430EX" with profile for Canon 430EXII continuous shooting works good.
I installed the latest firmware and it does not solve the problem.
Please help me. Sorry my English is bad

Comments

• Hello @Fotolit

First, you should select the correct profile and not use MANUAL FLASH.
    Instead, choose the profile : Canon  > Nissin MG8000
    1. What power level was set on the MG8000?  Try a lower power output first, say 1/128.
    2. Also check if the V6 RX unit LED, it should blink green everytime the camera releases a shutter.
    3. Try triggering the MG8000 by pressing the Test Button.
    Let us know if the above helps!  Thank you.
    Antonio Lao
    Brand Manager

To help us better help you, always state the exact firmware version installed on your Cactus device(s), such as: "1.1.013", "FUJ.1.002", "v.103".

Cactus RF60X / RF60 Firmware versions A01 and A02 currently ONLY works with PEN.A.001 and OLY.A.001.  Other "A" version of X-TTL firmware will be released soon. For both Multi-brand HSS and X-TTL firmware versions (FUJ, SIG, SON), install firmware version 103 / 205 on your RF60X / RF60.

Cactus RF60 is now an off-camera TTL flash with firmware version 205 or later!

Metz M400 (for Fujifilm) is now supported on the Cactus V6 II (HSS and TTL).

Nikon D750 users please read this thread: 

Fujifilm EF-X500 users please read this thread:

Feel free to suggest an improvement or share product ideas. Contact us directly at info@cactus-image.com.  At Cactus, we listen. 
  • I do exactly as you write, choose the profile Canon - Nissin MG8000 and power 1/128. The green button is flashing, but the flash does not fire at the second, third, fourth and the rest of the shutter is released. 

• @Fotolit  Thanks for shooting the video. We released a firmware last Friday which should fix the problem you are encountering.   The latest version should be 1.1.013.

Thank you!
    Antonio Lao
    Brand Manager

To help us better help you, always state the exact firmware version installed on your Cactus device(s), such as: "1.1.013", "FUJ.1.002", "v.103".

Cactus RF60X / RF60 Firmware versions A01 and A02 currently ONLY works with PEN.A.001 and OLY.A.001.  Other "A" version of X-TTL firmware will be released soon. For both Multi-brand HSS and X-TTL firmware versions (FUJ, SIG, SON), install firmware version 103 / 205 on your RF60X / RF60.

Feel free to suggest an improvement or share product ideas. Contact us directly at info@cactus-image.com.  At Cactus, we listen. 
  • Thanks for the help. I update the firmware, now everything works :)
  • Great to hear, @Fotolit !

Don't hesitiate to contact us should you require further assistance.
    Antonio Lao
    Brand Manager