Yongnuo YN600EX-RT

Hi all
I have a Canon 5D MkIII with several flashes (2 YN600EX-RT and the Canon 600EX) I use the 
YN-E3-RT. No porblems there
But I want to use the flashes (and a Nissin i40) with my Fujifilm X-T1 as well So I ordered a set of Cactus V6 triggers. From posts on the internet I understand the V6 doesn't wotk with the YN600EX flashes? and it's not possible to make a profile either? I do want to be able to set the power remotely. It's the reason I ordered the V6 triggers in the first place. 
What is the latest news on this? Can I use the Canon 600EX profile? Is a profile coming?
Don't want to waste € 140 on a product that will not work.

Comments

• Hello @Steven_nl

We haven't tested the YN600EX but you can test it yourself since you already have the V6.

If the YN flash is a digital-only TTL flash, you might be able to use the Canon 320EX flash profile.  Good luck!
    Antonio Lao
    Brand Manager

To help us better help you, always state the exact firmware version installed on your Cactus device(s), such as: "1.1.013", "FUJ.1.002", "NIK.A.001", "v.103".

Nikon D750 users please read this thread: 

Fujifilm EF-X500 users please read this thread:

Feel free to suggest an improvement or share product ideas. Contact us directly at info@cactus-image.com.  At Cactus, we listen. 
  • Hi Antonio
    Thank you for your reply!

I did try the YN568EX profile. Remote setting of the flash power does work. Power adjustments show up on the screen of the Flash it self. Strangely enough when I used my Canon 600EX. the changes in power don't show up in the screen of the flash (only on the receiver) Is this correct?

Any work around for the Nissin i40? Using the V6 as a regular trigger does work but setting the power would be nice. 
  • Hey Steven,

I am not sure why the power changes are shown on some of the flash models, though this only happens on Canon system flashes.

As for the i40, it's a hardware thing so it cannot be helped unfortunately.
    Antonio Lao
    Brand Manager

To help us better help you, always state the exact firmware version installed on your Cactus device(s), such as: "1.1.013", "FUJ.1.002", "NIK.A.001", "v.103".

Nikon D750 users please read this thread: 

Fujifilm EF-X500 users please read this thread:

Feel free to suggest an improvement or share product ideas. Contact us directly at info@cactus-image.com.  At Cactus, we listen. 
  • Hi again

Thanks for helping out!
    Steven