PC sync port to V6 Xsync port to trigger flashes???

Hi there awesome Cactus People..
I'm very happy with my cactus V6 and my Rf60's.

The Rf60's have fallen from 7 feet high more than 3 times and still they keep working like new.
Great Product!!!!!

-My question is-
If i connect a PC sync cord from my Olympus OMD EM1 to the Xsync port of a Cactus V6...
Will pressing the shutter butter still trigger both of my RF60 flashes?

-Reason behind the question-
I shoot weddings and during the reception and dance, I enjoy being able to use BOTH Off camera Flash and a Kiss of On camera flash. 
I currently have the V6 mounted to the camera Hotshoe.
I then put my on camera flash on top of the V6. 
Of course, I activate TTL pass through and the flash DOES fire, but it only sends the signal to fire the flash.
Actual TTL data doesn't work with this flash for some reason.
So that's one reason to remove the V6 and get the Nissin i40 connected directly to the camera's Hotshoe.

Another reason for this question, is that I want to add a medium sized light modifier to my on camera flash.
With my current configuration, I would have an insanely tall set up that would dwarf the size of the camera and look ridiculous. Plus the weight is already getting a bit absurd with so much piled on the hotshoe. I'm feeling it in my hands quite a bit and i don't like it. Hence the need to begin eliminating things on the hot shoe.

-Possible solution and REQUEST-
I think the best solution would be for CACTUS to make a smaller version of the RF60.
Designing it with the size of 
mirrorless cameras in mind.
I would imagine the flash would not be as 
powerful and that's OK with me.
As long as the interface has physical on/off buttons for each flash group: I'd buy it so fast.
Another nice addition would be if it actually worked with the TTL signal from my Olympus OMD EM1

Thanks in advance for any help and thank you for the AWESOME gear you're putting out.

Comments

• edited October 2015 PM

If i connect a PC sync cord from my Olympus OMD EM1 to the Xsync port of a Cactus V6...
    Will pressing the shutter butter still trigger both of my RF60 flashes?

As long as the camera is generating a sync-signal on its PC port, a connected V6 will trigger any off-camera flashes.
  • Thank you very much "Class A"