Broke My V6

Hello!
One of my V6 tx/rx broke and needs a replacement. The shoe came loose and it soon came apart. Please advise. Thanks you!

Comments

• Hello @Switchyb

I am sorry to hear about this. You may send it back and we will service your unit. Kindly include a copy of your purchase invoice* with your return package to:

Harvest One Ltd.
    11A, Block 2, Koon Wah Mirror Factory (6th) Industrial Building,
    7-9 Ho Tin Street, Tuen Mun,
    New Territories,
    HONG KONG

Please only send the V6 transceiver unit, without original packaging. A bubble jiffy bag will do for protection during transport.

At any time you may also email us at info@cactus-image.com for assistance.

Thank you and I look forward to receiving your package.

* Note: If purchase was beyond 1-year warranty period there will be a repair/inspection fee of USD 15.00
    Antonio Lao
    Brand Manager

To help us better help you, always state the exact firmware version installed on your Cactus device(s), such as: "1.1.013", "NIK.A.001", "v.103", or "A06".

TTL or HSS not working on Cactus V6 II and V6 IIs? Be sure to check hot shoe connectivity by doing the <CAMERA INFO> check.

Feel free to suggest an improvement or share product ideas. Contact us directly at info@cactus-image.com.  At Cactus, we listen. 
  • Do I have to pay for return shipping? Thanks!
  • Do I have to pay for return shipping? Thanks!
    Yes, and we will take care of the shipping of the serviced unit back to you.

Thank you.
    Antonio Lao
    Brand Manager

To help us better help you, always state the exact firmware version installed on your Cactus device(s), such as: "1.1.013", "NIK.A.001", "v.103", or "A06".

TTL or HSS not working on Cactus V6 II and V6 IIs? Be sure to check hot shoe connectivity by doing the <CAMERA INFO> check.

Feel free to suggest an improvement or share product ideas. Contact us directly at info@cactus-image.com.  At Cactus, we listen.