Cases or bags for storage of triggers

I am on the look out for some sort of storage bag or case for my Cactus v6 triggers.  It would be wonderful if there was something for it.

Comments

• Hi @Traveler01 it's a good idea which has been brought up before too.

How many V6 units should the bag be able to carry?

We heard many would stack up 3-4 of them and slot them like a lens or flash into their camera bag.

We'd love to hear your ideas. Thanks!
    Antonio Lao
    Brand Manager

To help us better help you, always state the exact firmware version installed on your Cactus device(s), such as: "1.1.013", "FUJ.1.002", "v.103".

For the time being, Cactus V6 (MK1) running on firmware version 2.1.001 can be triggered by a V6 II (MK2) running on Multi-brand HSS firmware (e.g. 1.1.013) and not by X-TTL firmware versions: PEN.A.001 and OLY.A.001.  No schedule has been released yet. 

Cactus RF60X / RF60 Firmware versions A01 and A02 currently ONLY works with PEN.A.001 and OLY.A.001.  Other "A" version of X-TTL firmware will be released soon. For both Multi-brand HSS and X-TTL firmware versions (FUJ, SIG, SON), install firmware version 103 / 205 on your RF60X / RF60.

Cactus RF60 is now an off-camera TTL flash with firmware version 205 or later!

Metz M400 (for Fujifilm) is now supported on the Cactus V6 II (HSS and TTL).

Nikon D750 users please read this thread: 

Fujifilm EF-X500 users please read this thread:

Feel free to suggest an improvement or share product ideas. Contact us directly at info@cactus-image.com.  At Cactus, we listen. 
  • edited April 2015 PM
    Antonio said:

How many V6 units should the bag be able to carry?

I have two V6 units, could see that extended to three over time I know a few folks with three untis and one other with four.

• I would like to store three unit.  I know that the Cactus v6 are larger than some other brands.  I did stack the 3 units that I have, but I would like to store them in something. Has anyone looked into the Tenba Toolbox series of cases.  Would they hold them?
  • Would like to know it too, thanks.
  • Thanks guys @kwanck @rcblackwell @Traveler01

We are on it and hopefully will have updates soon.

FYI it's probably going to house 4 trasnceivers plus space for cables and batteries.

Shoot us any other ideas you may have. Thank you!
    Antonio Lao
    Brand Manager

To help us better help you, always state the exact firmware version installed on your Cactus device(s), such as: "1.1.013", "FUJ.1.002", "v.103".

For the time being, Cactus V6 (MK1) running on firmware version 2.1.001 can be triggered by a V6 II (MK2) running on Multi-brand HSS firmware (e.g. 1.1.013) and not by X-TTL firmware versions: PEN.A.001 and OLY.A.001.  No schedule has been released yet. 

Cactus RF60X / RF60 Firmware versions A01 and A02 currently ONLY works with PEN.A.001 and OLY.A.001.  Other "A" version of X-TTL firmware will be released soon. For both Multi-brand HSS and X-TTL firmware versions (FUJ, SIG, SON), install firmware version 103 / 205 on your RF60X / RF60.

Feel free to suggest an improvement or share product ideas. Contact us directly at info@cactus-image.com.  At Cactus, we listen. 
  •  I often carry 6 V6 and a couple of V5's.  I just stack them up in compartments in my flash bag.  I have one TX, and 4 RX for key, fill, hair, background.  And one spare.  And two V5's for use on other camera bodies; often sharing with other shooters for workshops.  A case should hold 4; I would then use two cases.
  • Thank you @jc_boy3 for sharing your set and how you store them!

So it sounds like 4 units is sensible option. :)
    Antonio Lao
    Brand Manager