Compatibility with Fujifilm X-Series cameras

I have the Fujifilm XE1 and XT1 cameras. I am looking for a flash/trigger system that I can use in both TTL and manual/off camera modes with these cameras. Can I use the RF60?

Thanks!

Comments

• Hello @stormtrooper

Yes, all the Cactus gear is brand agnostic and they all are compatible with Fujifilm cameras.

However Cactus flash system is a manual flash trigger, at least for off-camera flash setups, so there is no TTL.

There is TTL for on-camera fill flash by enabling TTL Pass Through on the V6
    Camera > V6 (TX) unit > Fujifilm TTL flash

You may also mount a RF60 Wireless Flash on your camera as a Master Flash to control other slave RF60 off-camera flash units.

This product intro may help:

Let me know if you have any specific questions. Thank you!
    Antonio Lao
    Brand Manager

To help us better help you, always state the exact firmware version installed on your Cactus device(s), such as: "1.1.013", "FUJ.1.002", "NIK.A.001", "v.103".

Nikon D750 users please read this thread: 

Fujifilm EF-X500 users please read this thread:

Feel free to suggest an improvement or share product ideas. Contact us directly at info@cactus-image.com.  At Cactus, we listen. 
  • Hi I have the cactus v6 transceivers 2 of them they are brilliant but one of the fits on my xt1 and x100s fujifilm nice and easy but the other one is extremely tight fit they are both the same ,is this normal ?im scared to force it in the hot shoe it goes in half way on the camera and it's hard to push in the rest of the way the hot shoe on the fujifilm is black and the cactus pins stripped the paint off the hot shoe ,is this normal ?and is the tight fit normal I'm thinking of applying more pressure to slide the v6 fully into the X100t hot shu both v6 cactus are identical one is hard to put in position,please help with advice ,also is it normal .thanks .Mike.
  • Hello Mike, it's normal. You can try taking out the hot shoe spring from your Fuji cameras. In most cases that's what causing the extra tight fit you are currently experiencing. Hope this helps!
    Antonio Lao
    Brand Manager

To help us better help you, always state the exact firmware version installed on your Cactus device(s), such as: "1.1.013", "FUJ.1.002", "NIK.A.001", "v.103".

Nikon D750 users please read this thread: 

Fujifilm EF-X500 users please read this thread:

Feel free to suggest an improvement or share product ideas. Contact us directly at info@cactus-image.com.  At Cactus, we listen. 
  • edited October 2015
    TTL is not going to work on the Fujifilm X-T1? Cactus V6
  • TTL is not going to work on the Fujifilm X-T1? Cactus V6
    Only for an on-camera flash (on top of the V6 transmitter). All off-camera flashes are manually controlled.