Problem with normal synchronization.

Hi, my photographic equipment is composed by Fuiji XT2 and X-Pro2, two cactus V6 MKII and 2 flashes Pixel x800C Pro Canon.
I have updated the cameras and the Cactus to the last update.
It works correctly in HSS in both cameras, the flashes are in ETTL position.
My problem is when I want to shoot at low speeds, that is 250 down, I switch off the HSS option and do not synchronize any of the two cameras with the Cactus.
Can you tell me about what I do wrong?
Sorry for my English, I use translators.
Thank you.

Comments

• Thank you @juanlucorrales for your message.

I will forward your experience to R&D and see if they can reproduce the same problem.  We have the X-T2, will be getting an X-Pro2, and the same X800C portable flash.

If you are able to shoot HSS that means most lilely the V6 II was able to auto-detect the camera as Fujifilm.

I will post an update within the next two days.

Thank you.
    Antonio Lao
    Brand Manager

To help us better help you, always state the exact firmware version installed on your Cactus device(s), such as: "1.1.013", "FUJ.1.002", "NIK.A.001", "v.103".

For the time being, Cactus V6 (MK1) running on firmware version 2.1.001 can be triggered by a V6 II (MK2) running on Multi-brand HSS firmware (e.g. 1.1.013) but not by X-TTL firmware versions:  PEN.A.001 NIK.A.001 OLY.A.001.  No schedule has been released yet for an "A" version firmware on the V6 (MK1). 

Cactus RF60X / RF60 Firmware versions A04 and A03 currently ONLY works with PEN.A.001 NIK.A.001 and OLY.A.001.  Other "A" version of X-TTL firmware will be released soon. For both Multi-brand HSS and X-TTL firmware versions (FUJ, SIG, SON), install firmware version 103 / 205 on your RF60X / RF60.

Nikon D750 users please read this thread: 

Fujifilm EF-X500 users please read this thread:

Feel free to suggest an improvement or share product ideas. Contact us directly at info@cactus-image.com.  At Cactus, we listen. 
  • Thank you, Antonio. Just remind you that the flash model is the pro model.

Pixel x800c Pro

• I have updated the cameras and the Cactus to the last update.

OK. and can you confirm what firmware vesion are your V6 II in?

You can find it under: Menu > Preference > Firmware.

Thanks.
    Antonio Lao
    Brand Manager

To help us better help you, always state the exact firmware version installed on your Cactus device(s), such as: "1.1.013", "FUJ.1.002", "NIK.A.001", "v.103".

For the time being, Cactus V6 (MK1) running on firmware version 2.1.001 can be triggered by a V6 II (MK2) running on Multi-brand HSS firmware (e.g. 1.1.013) but not by X-TTL firmware versions:  PEN.A.001 NIK.A.001 OLY.A.001.  No schedule has been released yet for an "A" version firmware on the V6 (MK1). 

Cactus RF60X / RF60 Firmware versions A04 and A03 currently ONLY works with PEN.A.001 NIK.A.001 and OLY.A.001.  Other "A" version of X-TTL firmware will be released soon. For both Multi-brand HSS and X-TTL firmware versions (FUJ, SIG, SON), install firmware version 103 / 205 on your RF60X / RF60.

Feel free to suggest an improvement or share product ideas. Contact us directly at info@cactus-image.com.  At Cactus, we listen. 
  • Versión 1.1.006
  • We only have the X800 Standard.

What are the difference between the Standard vs Pro?

If there are significant differences, even if our unit works on the V6 II doesn't mean your Pro version would.
    Antonio Lao
    Brand Manager

• Hello @juanlucorrales,

Try manually selecting the flash profile, X800C.

We were able to replicate the same problem as yours on our X800C Standard version if we use auto-detect. But once we use the X800's flash profile, we were able to do HSS and x-sync (normal synchronication).

Please let us know if that works for you too.

Thank you!
    Antonio Lao
    Brand Manager

• Thank you, Antonio.
    I check it out.
    Merry Christmas.
  • Merry Christmas to you too, @uanlucorrales.

And keep us posted.
    Antonio Lao
    Brand Manager