Folding Cactus CB-60W

I've seen a few videos where people are able to fold and store their CB-60W with the grid, front diffuser and internal baffle installed! When I tried to do with mine, it is not possible, it feels like the frame is flexing and bending in the middle.

What is Cactus advice on this? Also the elastic band for the internal baffle, the clip is very sharp, feels like if I continue to remove and set the internal baffle it is going to wear very quick.

Comments

• Hey @aVex

It is possible. Just squish them down first and then twist and fold them. But this does requires extra muscle flexxing.
    ... Also the elastic band for the internal baffle, the clip is very sharp, feels like if I continue to remove and set the internal baffle it is going to wear very quick.
    Thanks for your observation.  So far we haven't received any damage reports from the clips. Please send us photos and see if yours is any different.  You may post it here or email us directly at info@cactus-image.com.

Thank you.
    Antonio Lao
    Brand Manager

To help us better help you, always state the exact firmware version installed on your Cactus device(s), such as: "1.1.013", "NIK.A.001", "v.103", or "A06".

TTL or HSS not working on Cactus V6 II and V6 IIs? Be sure to check hot shoe connectivity by doing the <CAMERA INFO> check.

Feel free to suggest an improvement or share product ideas. Contact us directly at info@cactus-image.com.  At Cactus, we listen.