New to Cactus

Hello to all,
I am new to Cactus, thinking of purchasing a flash and trigger. I have a Fuji XT1, and a Sony A7RII, and would like to use the flash on both, also off camera. My question is will the Sony transceiver work also on the XT1, or is the Sony unit specific to Sony cameras only.
I am thinking of purchasing the "Cactus V6 II"/ Cactus V6 IIS, and the RF60X. If the Cactus V6 IIS is indeed backward compatible then only the one transceiver, would be the ideal setup up for me.
Thanks in advance.

Comments

• Welcome on board @gnarly,

You simply need to get the V6 II for your X-T1, and V6 IIs for your Sony A7RII.

V6 II:
    https://store.cactus-image.com/cactus-v6-ii-wireless-hss-fp-flash-transceiver/

V6 IIs:
    https://store.cactus-image.com/cactus-v6-iis-wireless-hss-flash-transceiver-for-sony/

Both versions of the V6 II and V6 IIs can control and trigger the Cactus RF60X and achieve off-camera flash High-Speed Sync.

You could also shoto on both camears at the same time, triggering the same set of lights, just remember to turn on MULTI-MASTER on the V6 II / V6 IIs.

Let us know if you have any questions.

Thank you.
    Antonio Lao
    Brand Manager

To help us better help you, always state the exact firmware version installed on your Cactus device(s), such as: "1.1.013", "NIK.A.001", "v.103", or "A06".

TTL or HSS not working on Cactus V6 II and V6 IIs? Be sure to check hot shoe connectivity by doing the <CAMERA INFO> check.

Feel free to suggest an improvement or share product ideas. Contact us directly at info@cactus-image.com.  At Cactus, we listen. 
  • Ok, Thanks for the quick reply, and info.
  • You're welcome. :)
    Antonio Lao
    Brand Manager

To help us better help you, always state the exact firmware version installed on your Cactus device(s), such as: "1.1.013", "NIK.A.001", "v.103", or "A06".

TTL or HSS not working on Cactus V6 II and V6 IIs? Be sure to check hot shoe connectivity by doing the <CAMERA INFO> check.

Feel free to suggest an improvement or share product ideas. Contact us directly at info@cactus-image.com.  At Cactus, we listen.