GH3 with yongnuo 2ghz ?

Can I use the v6ii to connect my panasonic GH3 with a pair of yongnuo 685 or other yongnuo models with 2ghz communication build in?  

Will I be able to use the HSS-TTL (FP-TTL) ? 

Is there any thing on this setup that will not work? 

Comments

• edited May 2017
    No, compatible TTL flash models must be mounted on another V6 II set to RX mode. You need at least two (2) V6 II to work, unless you are using the Cactus RF60 Wireless Flash.

Despite other radio devices may also run on 2.4Ghz doesn't mean they can speak to each other.

Also, the V6 II does not support wireless TTL transmission. It only supports HSS.  Power and zoom has to be adjusted manually.

FYI the Yongnuo YN685EX-II has been tested to work on V6 II.

EDIT:  typoe above, YN658EX-II should be "YN568EX-II"
    Antonio Lao
    Brand Manager

To help us better help you, always state the exact firmware version installed on your Cactus device(s), such as: "1.1.013", "NIK.A.001", "v.103", or "A06".

TTL or HSS not working on Cactus V6 II and V6 IIs? Be sure to check hot shoe connectivity by doing the <CAMERA INFO> check.

Feel free to suggest an improvement or share product ideas. Contact us directly at info@cactus-image.com.  At Cactus, we listen. 
  • so it will be able to HSS ? but with manual light controle. I could live with that
  • Yes, HSS works, at least on our YN-568EXII (for Canon) and YN-568EX (for Nikon).
    Antonio Lao
    Brand Manager

To help us better help you, always state the exact firmware version installed on your Cactus device(s), such as: "1.1.013", "NIK.A.001", "v.103", or "A06".

TTL or HSS not working on Cactus V6 II and V6 IIs? Be sure to check hot shoe connectivity by doing the <CAMERA INFO> check.

Feel free to suggest an improvement or share product ideas. Contact us directly at info@cactus-image.com.  At Cactus, we listen.