Nikon SB 26; Can the V6 learn it's profile?

I am thinking of buying a Nikon SB 26 flash to use with my V6 triggers, It's profile is not listed on the V6. I wonder if it will work with the V6 and if anyone has experience with it? Many thanks

Comments

• Hello @Ants

There's a 99% chance the SB-26 also runs on Analogue TTL so you will be able to learn it's profile using th V6. Remember to put in freshly charged batteries before you start doing the Flash Learning process.

And just in case you could not learn it successfully you will still be able to use the flash by applying other similar Nikon flash profiles, such as teh SB-28, SB-24, etc.

Cheers and have fun!
    Antonio Lao
    Brand Manager

To help us better help you, always state the exact firmware version installed on your Cactus device(s), such as: "1.1.013", "NIK.A.001", "v.103", or "A06".

TTL or HSS not working on Cactus V6 II and V6 IIs? Be sure to check hot shoe connectivity by doing the <CAMERA INFO> check.

Feel free to suggest an improvement or share product ideas. Contact us directly at info@cactus-image.com.  At Cactus, we listen. 
  • Many thanks for the advice Antonio!
  • Many thanks for the advice Antonio!
    My pleasure! :)
    Antonio Lao
    Brand Manager

To help us better help you, always state the exact firmware version installed on your Cactus device(s), such as: "1.1.013", "NIK.A.001", "v.103", or "A06".

TTL or HSS not working on Cactus V6 II and V6 IIs? Be sure to check hot shoe connectivity by doing the <CAMERA INFO> check.

Feel free to suggest an improvement or share product ideas. Contact us directly at info@cactus-image.com.  At Cactus, we listen.