TTL Signal wireless

I have a problem with the Cactus V6IIs.
If I have correctly understood the Cactus may be TTL but only as pass through the Sony shoe Mi, not over wireless. Correct ?
This means that the remote (wireless RX) receiver does not get a TTL signal?
Is there the possibility that this function is delivered via Fimware update after?
I would be happy about a quick answer.

Ich habe ein Problem mit dem Cactus V6IIs.
Wenn ich es richtig verstanden habe kann der Cactus zwar TTL aber nur als pass trough über den Sony Schuh Mi, nicht über wireless. Richtig ?
Das heißt das die entfernten ( wireless RX ) Empfänger kein TTL Signal bekommen ?
Besteht die Möglichkeit das diese Funktion per Fimware Update nach geliefert wird ?
Über eine schnelle Antwort würde ich mich freuen.

Comments

• Your assumption that there is not TTL communication via radio is correct.

As to the question whether Cactus will ever offer TTL via radio, they have responded they are thinking about it.
  • Yes, the TTL is only for the on-camera flash mounted over your V6IIS (Tx) using the TTL pass-through option.
    But that info is not going to be transmitted to the remote units and their flashes.
    I guess that is not so simple like a Firmware update.
  • I have received the information that should give an update for the firmware.
    --> https://www.cactus-image.com/special/X-TTL/
    I'm still concerned about the TTL function.
    When can I get this?
  • Hi there @Taxaner,
    ... When can I get this?
    If you are still shooting on a Sony camera, the answer is - very soon!  Within a couple of weeks. :)

More information will be posted on the X-TTL microsite.

Thank you.
    Antonio Lao
    Brand Manager

To help us better help you, always state the exact firmware version installed on your Cactus device(s), such as: "1.1.013", "NIK.A.001", "v.103", or "A06".

TTL or HSS not working on Cactus V6 II and V6 IIs? Be sure to check hot shoe connectivity by doing the <CAMERA INFO> check.

Feel free to suggest an improvement or share product ideas. Contact us directly at info@cactus-image.com.  At Cactus, we listen. 
  • Hi there @Taxaner,
    ... When can I get this?
    If you are still shooting on a Sony camera, the answer is - very soon!  Within a couple of weeks. :)

More information will be posted on the X-TTL microsite.

Thank you.
    " very soon "

... and now I wait for the update since moore then 2 months.....
  • @Taxaner,

There was an unexpected problem with the TTL firmware. We are now going all out doing re-calibration.

We expect to release all three X-TTL firmware versions before the end of June.

Thank you for your understanding.
    Antonio Lao
    Brand Manager

To help us better help you, always state the exact firmware version installed on your Cactus device(s), such as: "1.1.013", "NIK.A.001", "v.103", or "A06".

TTL or HSS not working on Cactus V6 II and V6 IIs? Be sure to check hot shoe connectivity by doing the <CAMERA INFO> check.

Feel free to suggest an improvement or share product ideas. Contact us directly at info@cactus-image.com.  At Cactus, we listen. 
  • Cactus is doing great work and progressing along a smart path. As a professional I value something that works well more than something that promises more and delivers less.

I liook forward to your future updates, but it's your current product that makes me money today.

Keep up the great work!