How will V6ii work with Metz 52 AF-1 in a Pentax context

Currently what I have are Pentax k1, Cactus RF60x and V6ii. About to purchase a Metz 52 AF-1 for P-TTL.
I am not a pro and this will be the first time into multiple flash guns setup.
The plan is to mount V6ii on camera hot shoe and the Metz on V6ii, and make the RF60x off-camera.
The question is, according to this setup, will I get P-TTL and HSS simultaneously? If no, is the only option to purchase 1st party Pentax flashes instead?

Comments

• Yes, you will have on-camera TTL with the Metz flash mounted on V6 II (TX) when you turn on <TTL PASS-THROUGH> on the V6 II.

Also, on the RF60X you will have off-camera HSS, as well as on-camera HSS (on the Metz).

However, you will not have off-camera TTL as the V6 II is not a TTL flash trigger.

Antonio Lao
    Brand Manager

To help us better help you, always state the exact firmware version installed on your Cactus device(s), such as: "1.1.013", "NIK.A.001", "v.103", or "A06".

TTL or HSS not working on Cactus V6 II and V6 IIs? Be sure to check hot shoe connectivity by doing the <CAMERA INFO> check.

Feel free to suggest an improvement or share product ideas. Contact us directly at info@cactus-image.com.  At Cactus, we listen.