Camera System Stuck

Hello admin

I shoot with sigma and fujifilm cameras.

If i put the v6 2 on sigma and selected the sigma camera and then try to put it on my fujifilm xpro2 it's stuck in sigma camera or "others".  To be able to select "fujifilm" i had to plug in computer and do the firmware....

Is there an easy way for it to automatic select the camera type when mounted?

Comments

• Put the multi-system HSS firmware on it.  You will lose TTL functionality though.

That's the choice you have to make: multi-camera compatibility with HSS and no TTL, or specific camera compatibility with both HSS and TTL.

So you may want to get an additional V6 II and keep one for Sigma and one for Fuji.

• So you may want to get an additional V6 II and keep one for Sigma and one for Fuji.
    Good call, @paulster! :)

But yes, due to memory capacity on the V6 II, we cannot pack all the different TTL system data in one single unit, thus we have to split up versions.
    Antonio Lao
    Brand Manager

To help us better help you, always state the exact firmware version installed on your Cactus device(s), such as: "1.1.013", "NIK.A.001", "v.103", or "A06".

TTL or HSS not working on Cactus V6 II and V6 IIs? Be sure to check hot shoe connectivity by doing the <CAMERA INFO> check.

Feel free to suggest an improvement or share product ideas. Contact us directly at info@cactus-image.com.  At Cactus, we listen.