User Guide with hyperlinks

Perhaps you could make the User Guides with Hyperlinks...

It would help to quick reference and move from one info to another...

How about that ? :)
António Correia
+351 969 067 950 / +1 (415) 625 342 7
"Style has no formula, but it has a secret key. It is the extension of your personality: the summation of this indefinable net of your feeling, knowledge, and experience" - Ernst Haas

Comments

• That's a good idea. Thank you.

Personally I prefer to have less material printed, and cut fewer trees.

The current PDF versions is basically a soft copy of the actual printed one.  And to be fair it's not the best when you view it on a computer screen or mobile device.

I wonder what's the % of people actually read the printed user manual...
    Antonio Lao
    Brand Manager

To help us better help you, always state the exact firmware version installed on your Cactus device(s), such as: "1.1.013", "NIK.A.001", "v.103", or "A06".

TTL or HSS not working on Cactus V6 II and V6 IIs? Be sure to check hot shoe connectivity by doing the <CAMERA INFO> check.

Feel free to suggest an improvement or share product ideas. Contact us directly at info@cactus-image.com.  At Cactus, we listen. 
  • Right Antonio.
    I also try not to print unless it is absolutely necessary.
    That is why I think the hyperlink would be quite useful.
    Thank you Antonio

Have a good day  :)
    António Correia
    +351 969 067 950 / +1 (415) 625 342 7
    "Style has no formula, but it has a secret key. It is the extension of your personality: the summation of this indefinable net of your feeling, knowledge, and experience" - Ernst Haas
  • You are welcome, @AntonioCorreia :)
    Antonio Lao
    Brand Manager

To help us better help you, always state the exact firmware version installed on your Cactus device(s), such as: "1.1.013", "NIK.A.001", "v.103", or "A06".

TTL or HSS not working on Cactus V6 II and V6 IIs? Be sure to check hot shoe connectivity by doing the <CAMERA INFO> check.

Feel free to suggest an improvement or share product ideas. Contact us directly at info@cactus-image.com.  At Cactus, we listen.